For those who need a powerful, easy to use system at an affordable price. This system is available in stand-alone form or as an addition to LKCís visual diagnostic systems. Multifocal ERG testing measures the function of areas of the retina, while multifocal VEP testing measures the function of areas of the optic nerve and visual cortex. Testing
with long binary m-sequences assures accuracy and compatibility with other manufacturers results. LKCís design has a simple user interface with powerful features.
- Multifocal ERG and Multifocal VEP capability
- Uses long binary m-sequences
- Easily added to any modern LKC visual electrodiagnostic test system
(EPIC or UTAS)
- Meets ISCEV guidelines for multifocal ERG
- Core stimulus presentation and analysis software were developed at a major university research laboratory
- Fully automated control of amplifier, filters, and stimulus parameters
- Data Storage: Relational database
- Data Display:
- Trace array of waveforms
- 3-D amplitude map
- Quantitative response data
- Regional averaged waveform display
- Raw waveform
- Analyzed Data Export: Both graphics and text data can be exported to other Windows programs (Copy / Paste)
- mfERG Stimulation Pattern Types: 19, 61, 103 Hexagons for human (hexagons scaled with eccentricity) or animal (equal-size hexagons).
- Works with UTAS-E 3000, UTAS-E 4000, new UTAS,
and EPIC-4000 systems. (Computer upgrade may be
necessary for older UTAS-E 3000 and EPIC-4000
- Uses standard EPIC or UTAS pattern monitor.
Optional high-brightness (to 500 cd/m2) monitor
- Chin rest assembly to assure constant patient-toscreen
- Patient monitoring camera with image visible on
Research Papers Based on the Stimulus Presentation and Analysis Engine of LKC's new Multifocal ERG:
- Zhang, X (2001). Recording Local Spatial Lateral Interaction with MSequences.
Paper presented at the First Asian Conference on
Vision (2001), Japan.
- Zhang, X (2002). A multifocal VEP paradigm for simultaneously
recording flash, pattern reversal, temporal interaction and spatial
interaction responses. Invest Ophthalmol & Vis Sci, 43, U1337.
- Zhang, X (2003). Simultaneously recording local luminance
responses, spatial and temporal interactions in the visual system
with m-sequences. Vision Res, 43(15), 1689-1698.
- Park, J C, Zhang, X, Ferrera, et al. (2006). Comparison of Contrast
Response Functions from Multifocal Visual Evoked Potentials
(mfVEPs) and Functional MRI Signals. Paper presented at the
Vision Science Society, Sarasota.
- Zhang, X (2006). A global compressive model describes the
interaction between achromatic and chromatic processing in the
visual cortex. Journal of Vision, in press
- Zhang, X, & Hood, DC (2006). The Cortical Sources of the Multifocal
VEP revealed by ICA Analysis: Separating mfVEP Signal From
Noise. Poster presented at ARVO, Ft. Lauderdale.
- Zhang, X, Ferrea, J., Hood, D.C., & Hirsh, J. (in press). Variation
in the BOLD contrast response function V1 and extrastriate cortex:
the effect of withdrawing visual attention. Neuroimage.
More Information :
Contact us for more information