This revolutionary product will provide you with everything you need for any type of electroretinogram, visual evoked potential, or electro-oculogram. The ultra-bright ganzfeld – capable of over 15,000,000 different colors – will allow you to perform ERGs you never imagined possible including on-off, double flash, photopic negative response, scotopic threshold response, and s-cone ERGs. Amplification with our digital biomedical amplifiers allows faithful reproduction of every nuance of your recordings.
- The world's brightest and most capable ganzfeld
- Ultra low-noise digital amplifiers
- Built-in ERG normative data, or use your own
- Flash stimuli from -50 dB to +11 dB in any color
- Total flash range from -75 dB to +30 dB in 1 dB steps
- Background luminance 0.005 to 4000 cd/m² in any color
- ISCEV Standard ERG / EOG / VEP
- Double flash, On/Off, S-Cone, photopic negative response, scotopic threshold response ERGs
- SunBurst™ Color LED Ganzfeld
- Lightest, brightest, most capable
- UBA-4204 Digital Biomedical Amplifier
- Multifocal ERG - Multifocal VEP option utilizing long m-sequences
- Dark adaptometry option
- Compatible with legacy LKC data. Migrate data from your previous LKC system.
- GLP (21CFR11) Compliance Pack option
- Color or white-only mini-ganzfeld option
- CE and MET (UL equivalent) certified
Easy to Use
- Small and lightweight – 13.5” W x 10.5” D x 8” H (34.3 cm x 26.7 cm x 20.3 cm), 6.5 lbs (2.9 kg)
- Ergonomic mounting arm provides easy and comfortable adjustment to any patient. Quick mount feature and built-in grips for easy positioning over prone patient.
- Infrared fixation camera allows simple visualization of fixation and electrode placement.
- Cleanable interior
- Dim red illumination to assist during electrode placement.
- SunBurst can produce all ISCEV standard stimuli, PLUS Double Flash ERG; On/Off Response ERG; S-Cone ERG; Chromatic backgrounds and stimuli (e.g., photopic negative response); Scotopic Threshold Response ERG.
- Latencies and amplitudes of ISCEV standard ERGs match results from legacy LKC products. No need for new normative data.
- 9 red EOG fixation LEDs in ±15° horizontally. Brightness adjustable over 20 dB range in 256 steps.
- Uses Red (627 nm), Green (530 nm), Blue (470 nm), Amber (590 nm) and white LEDs and Xenon flash.
- Dynamic flash luminance range of 105 dB (+30 dB to -75 dB) in 1 dB steps.
- Xenon flash luminance of 2.5 – 2500 cd⋅s/m² (0 dB to +30 dB).
- LED flash luminance of 2.5 ⋅ 10-5 – 31 cd⋅s/m² (-50 dB to +11 dB) in any arbitrary color.
LED flash luminance of -75 dB to 18 dB in white.
- Flash duration <5 ms.
- Background light from 0.005 to 4000 cd/m² in 0.01 dB increments in any color;
In white as low as 10-6 cd/m²
- Easy verification of calibration
- Flicker stimuli to +15 dB; 1 Hz repetition rate for intensities > +15 dB
- Long duration flash (On/Off response) stimuli programmable to 6.5 seconds in 5 ms increments, adjustable intensity and chromaticity.
- Fully isolated Trigger In and Trigger Out signals for interfacing to other equipment
||Fully isolated fiber optic connection over 2 meter cable
||4 channel differential with > 10 MΩ impedance
||1.5 mm Male DIN safety electrode connections
||< 1 μV rms @ 2000 Hz sampling rate, 10 kΩ input
|| > 110 dB at 50-60 Hz
||DC or AC coupled options
||1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 (user selectable)
||3.7 nV / bit (Gain = 64) to 250 nV / bit (Gain = 1)
||± 2 V (Gain = 1)
||< 250 nV / °C drift
||< 0.2% absolute, Nonlinearity < 0.0010%
||500 Hz to 3750 Hz
||High cut and low cut filters implemented in application software
||No wires (fiber optics only) means no leakage currents!
||Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery provides up to 12 hours continuous use per charge
||4 hours to 80% capacity, 8 hours to 100% - Charger included
||5¾" x 3¼" x 1" (14.6 cm x 8.3 cm x 2.5 cm)
||8 oz. (225 g), including battery
All specifications subject to change.
UTAS + Sunburst brochure
UTAS user manual
UTAS service manual
Contact us for more information