LKC’s RETeval®, RETevet, and UTAS systems are used in multiple universities and clinical studies for vision research. Visual electrophysiology testing lets the physician or researcher “see” the root cause of structural anomalies or unexplained vision issues to really understand function of the retina, visual cortex, and beyond.
View more LKC research here, and browse by product, animal tested, or disease.
A sample of past peer-reviewed research studies using animals include:
- Age-related macular degeneration phenotypes are associated with increased tumor necrosis-alpha and subretinal immune cells in aged Cxcr5 knockout mice
- Contributions of Second- and Third-Order Retinal Neurons to Cone Electroretinograms After Loss of Rod Function in Rhodopsin P347L Transgenic Rabbits
- Arap1 Deficiency Causes Photoreceptor Degeneration in Mice
- Adapting the RETeval ERG device into a veterinary tool (RETevet)
- Standardized Full-Field Electroretinography in the Green Monkey (Chlorocebus sabaeus)
Interested in using LKC products for a clinical trial? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.