LKC’s RETeval® and UTAS systems are used in multiple universities and clinical studies for vision research. Visual electrophysiology testing lets the physician or researcher “see” the root cause of structural anomalies or unexplained vision issues to really understand function of the retina, visual cortex, and beyond.
A sample of past peer-reviewed research studies include:
- Electroretinographic anomalies in schizophrenia
- Gene Therapy Rescues Retinal Degeneration in Reep6 Mutant Mice
- Predicting visual function after an ocular bee sting
- Co-Expression of Wild-Type and Mutant S163R C1QTNF5 in Retinal Pigment Epithelium
- Role of Sirtuins in Retinal Function Under Basal Conditions
- Validity, Usefulness and Cost of RETeval System for Diabetic Retinopathy Screening
- Screening for diabetic retinopathy using new mydriasis-free, full-field flicker ERG recording device
- A novel device for accurate and efficient testing for vision-threatening diabetic retinopathy
- Photopic Negative Response Obtained Using a Handheld Electroretinogram Device: Determining the Optimal Measure and Repeatability
- Evaluation of cone function by a handheld non-mydriatic flicker electroretinogram device
- Effect of Pupil Size on Flicker ERGs Recorded With RETeval System: New Mydriasis-Free Full-Field ERG System
- Portable nonsedated electroretinogram evaluation of children with nystagmus in the pediatric ophthalmology clinic
- Constant luminance (cd·s/m2) versus constant retinal illuminance (Td·s) stimulation in flicker ERGs
Interested in using LKC products for a clinical trial? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.