With LKC’s ultra-bright ganzfeld, perform ERGs in a way you never thought possible. The device is small and lightweight, weighing in at just 6.5 lbs. An ergonomic mounting arm provides easy and comfortable adjustment to any patient, including a quick mount feature with built-in grips for easy positioning over patients laying flat. The infrared fixation camera allows simple visualization of fixation and electrode placement.
UTAS SunBurst can produce all ISCEV standard testing including:
- ERG / EOG / VEP
- Double flash, On/Off, S-Cone, photopic negative response, scotopic threshold response ERGs
- OPTIONAL: Multifocal capability can be added. See more here.
UTAS SunBurst features:
- 9 red EOG fixation LEDs in ±15° horizontally. Brightness adjustable over 20 dB range in 256 steps
- Uses Red (627 nm), Green (530 nm), Blue (470 nm), Amber (590 nm) and white LEDs and Xenon flash
- Dynamic flash luminance range of 105 dB (+30 dB to -75 dB) in 1 dB steps
- Xenon flash luminance of 2.5 – 2500 cd⋅s/m² (0 dB to +30 dB)
- LED flash luminance of 2.5 ⋅ 10-5 – 31 cd⋅s/m² (-50 dB to +11 dB) in any arbitrary color
- LED flash luminance of -75 dB to 18 dB in white
- Flash duration <5 ms
- Background light from 0.005 to 4000 cd/m² in 0.01 dB increments in any color; In white as low as 10-6 cd/m²
- Easy verification of calibration
- Flicker stimuli to +15 dB; 1 Hz repetition rate for intensities > +15 dB
- Long duration flash (On/Off response) stimuli programmable to 6.5 seconds in 5 ms increments, adjustable intensity and chromaticity.
- OPTIONAL: Fully isolated Trigger In and Trigger Out signals for interfacing to other equipment