Detect Diseases earlier for earlier treatment and a better prognosis
LKC Technologies, Inc. is driven by a desire to lead physicians to a faster diagnosis in complex eye diseases using visual electrophysiology. With over 40 years of experience in the industry and 9 out of the top 12 hospitals using LKC for their ERG testing needs, we are leading the industry by sharing our expertise, and manufacturing medical devices that allow not only researchers, but practitioners to understand their patient’s eye health and ultimately preserving sight.
LKC works closely with ophthalmologists and retina specialists to help patients with genetic histories of eye diseases, diabetes, and other (sometimes unexplained) vision impairment issues.
Key Benefits of ERG Testing
- Detect diseases in advance for earlier treatment and better prognosis
- Measures the function of living cells for abnormalities
- Monitor patient’s progress over time
- Helps differentiate glaucoma from other macula diseases
- Patient friendly testing
- Ease of use for physicians and a great patient education tool
- RETeval® – The only portable FDA cleared, CE marked, non-mydriatic flash & flicker ERG/VEP device available. (New Integrated normative data)
- RETeval-DR® – Screen for vision threatening diabetic retinopathy (VTDR) in just 3 minutes (International Use Only)
- UTAS SunBurst™– Brightest, most capable Ganzfeld and ultra low-noise digital amplifier
- Multifocal ERG / VEP – Stand alone or add on to UTAS SunBurst™ with multiple stimulation pattern types