The new UTAS SunBurst™ system offers the world’s brightest and most capable ganzfeld
LKC’s SunBurst product line offers the ultimate experience for physicians and patients in a easy to use system. Conduct full ISCEV complaint electroretinograms (ERGs), visual evoked potential (VEPs), and electro-oculogram (EOGs) tests.
Upgrades & New Features
The UTAS now has a reduced footprint and features three noticeable upgrades in its hardware and functionality
Pattern-Based Test Monitor: The CRT pattern monitor has been replaced with a high-quality LCD Monitor carefully selected and driven in a manner to clinically eliminate customary flash artifacts common to LCD displays and to maintain the superior performance formally only found in CRTs
New UTAS Interface: The MGIT or Isolation Transformer and the UTAS Interface were combined into one unit and will now take only half the space
UBA Biomedical Amplifier
Completely redesigned UBA amplifier offering six differential channels with 24 bit A-to-D conversion using a native USB connection.
The previous UBA had an amplifier unit attached to the UBA interface unit via a fiber-optic cable, which was then connected to the computer through a separate USB cable.
Windows 10 Compatibility
The enhanced UTAS system is now fully Windows 10 based allowing the UTAS to benefit from the latest PC technology and associated security enhancements
- Flash stimuli from -50 dB to +11 dB in any color
- Total flash range from -75 dB to +30 dB in 1 dB steps
- Background luminance 0.005 to 4000 cd/m² in any color
- ISCEV Standard ERG / EOG / VEP
- Double flash, On/Off, S-Cone, photopic negative response, scotopic threshold response ERGs
- SunBurst™ Color LED Ganzfeld
- Lightest, brightest, most capable
- OPTIONAL: Multifocal ERG – Multifocal VEP option utilizing long m-sequences. See more here.
- OPTIONAL: EUA Cart now available! – See more here.
- Dark adaptometry option
- GLP (21CFR11) Compliance Pack option
- Allows compliance with FDA electronic recordkeeping requirements
- Enables electronic data submission to FDA
All specifications subject to change.
Hear It From The Creators