Simple Electrodiagnostic Testing for Animals
The RETevet device offers an intuitive interface that allows veterinary ophthalmologists and researchers to perform electroretinograms (ERGs) to measure animal’s retinal function. The built-in infrared camera allows medical professionals to see the eye in real-time during testing, and the internal photometer offers self calibration before every test – ensuring fast, accurate, and repeatable results.
- Safety and efficacy is assured to keep animals protected
- The only handheld, portable device making ERG testing simple
- Intuitive user interface for easy adoption in any practice
- No need for external filters for dim flashes
- Real time, professional quality reports to share with pet owners
- The RM Electrode™ – Canine Multi-Use, used with your RETevet device, decreases test time and increases your patient’s comfort – See more
- Accessible, handheld & portable for easy testing anywhere
- FDA cleared quality
- Quick, high volume results
- New RFF Extractor available for exporting bulk data
- Easy to train research staff
Check out the latest webinar for RETevet
Easy Retina Function Testing: Why ERG is crucial in your veterinary practice?