LKC’s UTAS BigShot offers an intuitive interface and the ability to perform multiple ISCEV-compliant tests.
With LKC’s ultra-bright ganzfeld, perform ERGs in a way you never thought possible. The device is suitable for human use as well as small-to-midsized animals, and weighs in at a manageable 17 lbs (7.7 kg).
UTAS BigShot can produce all ISCEV standard testing including:
- Flash ERG with optional pattern testing (EOG and VEP also available)
- Double flash, On/Off, S-Cone, photopic negative response, scotopic threshold response ERGs
- OPTIONAL: Multifocal capability can be added. See more here.
UTAS BigShot features:
- Flash stimuli from -50 dB to +4 dB in any color
- Total flash range from -75 dB to +25 dB in 1 dB steps
- Background luminance 0.005 to 1000 cd/m² in any color
- Multifocal ERG – Multifocal VEP option utilizing long m-sequences
- GLP (21CFR11) Compliance Pack option
- Allows compliance with FDA electronic recordkeeping requirements
- Enables electronic data submission to FDA
- Color or white-only mini-ganzfeld option
LKC’s UTAS UBA-4204 Amplifier
LKC’s ultra low-noise digital amplifier results in better test results, the first time.
Utilize LKC’s UBA-4204 Amplifier while testing with UTAS BigShot for accurate results and experience complete patient isolation and safety through fiber optics.
|Communication:||Fully Isolated Fiber Optic TOSLink connection over 2 meter cable|
|Input Type:||4 channel differential with > 10 MΩ impedance|
|Connector Type:||1.5 mm Male DIN Safety electrode connections|
|Noise:||< 1 μV rms @ 2000 Hz sampling rate, 10 kΩ input|
|CMRR:||> 110 dB at 50-60 Hz|
|Frequency Range:||DC or AC coupled options|
|Input Gain:||1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 (user selectable)|
|Data Resolution:||3.7 nV / bit (Gain = 64) to 250 nV / bit (Gain = 1)|
|Input Range:||± 2 V (Gain = 1)|
|Stability:||< 250 nV / °C drift|
|Sampling Rate:||500 Hz to 3750 Hz|
|Filters:||High cut and low cut filters implemented in application software|
|Safety:||No wires (fiber optics only) means no leakage currents!|
|Power Source:||Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery provides up to 12 hours continuous use per charge|
|Recharge Time:||4 hours to 80% capacity, 8 hours to 100% – Charger included|
|Size:||5¾” x 3¼” x 1″ (14.6 cm x 8.3 cm x 2.5 cm)|
|Weight:||8 oz. (225 g), including battery|