TRANSFORMING THE WORLD OF VISUAL ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY SINCE 1976
Since 1976, LKC Technologies, Inc. (LKC) established itself as the industry leader in the manufacture of visual electrophysiology products with the introduction of a new device for the diagnosis of retina and optic nerve disease.
This device was the infancy of the Visual Electrodiagnostic Testing System that has now evolved onto the RETeval® device, the first hand-held, battery powered, portable, non-invasive, fully ISCEV-compliant ERG device for use on dilated or non-dilated eyes.
LKC Technologies has the right system for every practice and research facility, big or small. LKC’s comprehensive visual electrophysiology solutions are used worldwide for clinical and research use on adults, children, and for veterinary use on animals of all sizes.
With over 40 years of experience, ERG and VEP testing is made easy with LKC’s products and world-class customer service.
Additional Facts about LKC:
- LKC’s diagnostic solutions can be found in over 60 countries worldwide, being used for human clinical and research purposes, as well as for basic and pre-clinical animal model research.
- LKC holds six patents for its product line and has three additional patents pending.
- LKC has received four Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) Grants from the National Institutes of Health.
- LKC is FDA registered as a medical device establishment with 510(k) clearances on its products.
- LKC maintains equivalent certifications and device clearances as necessary in various countries including, but not limited to; Canada, China, South Korea, Japan, and Australia and the European Union.
- LKC is ISO 13485:2003/2012 certified and maintains a Device Category IIa CE Certificate (BSi International) as well as a CB certificate (Metlabs/Intertek).
PRESERVING SIGHT THROUGH ENHANCED DIAGNOSTICS